Hours and Admission
Museum hours are:
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., November through March
- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., April through October
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day
The Research Room of the Library is open from 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday., and is closed on all National Holidays.
The New Deal Museum Store, located in the Henry A. Wallace Center, is open daily and closes thirty minutes after the Museum.
Admission to the Museum may be obtained through a combination ticket which includes the Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site under the management of the National Park Service for $14
- Museum tickets can be purchased upon your arrival to the Henry A. Wallace Visitor and Education Center
- If tours for the Roosevelt Home are sold out, it is possible to purchase a Museum ticket for $7
- Visitors coming to view the Museum's current special exhibition can purchase a $7 exhibition-only ticket
- Children 15 and under are admitted for free
There is no charge for conducting research in the FDR Library research room. Please see Plan a Research Visitfor information about using the Archives.
For group arrangements and information on the Roosevelt Home, Val-Kill, and the Vanderbilt
1 (877) 444-6777 or visit the National Park Service online.
For information on planning school field trips, please see Plan a Field Trip.
Local Amenities, Dining and Accomodations
Visit Dutchess County Tourism for information about local amenities, dining and accomodations.
For additional information call 1 (800) FDR-VISIT or 1 (800) 337-8474.
Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum
4079 Albany Post Road
Hyde Park, New York 12538